Who am I ?

 My name is Mercedes Elizabeth Joyce. I think in this past year I have learned more about who I am and the things that inspire me more than I have before in previous years. I have many interests such as healthy living and eating correctly. I enjoy an opportunity given to learn something interesting. I'm a person that if something catches my attention, I go for it. I take the leap of faith. I look at my life as a story I am creating, and every moment is an opportunity to make an experience or memory that will last a lifetime. 

I wouldn't say I have a ton of hobbies unless you include my slight addiction to borrowing traffic cones on night drives with my best friend. I focus a lot of my life on my work and my studies. I like to go to Target almost weekly as a so-called therapy. Other than that, I am pretty lame. I go to bed fairly early, I don't party, so I don't find myself doing a ton of things in my free time. My biggest pet peeve is when you are walking whether it be a hallway or what not and someone just stops in the middle. I just personally don't get that concept. 

My biggest goal is to enjoy life, I don't want to force myself to do anything that isn't going to result in my happiness. I struggle greatly with multiple forms of anxiety and depression. So, the most important thing to me in life is making sure at the end of the day I am happy. I would love to become a Nicu nurse and eventually work towards becoming a doctor in the future. I'm not someone to give up, plan a might not work but that's why there is a who alphabet of letters to go through. 

I am unique in the matter of I live freely. I don't look at my life as a ticking time bomb, I don't think about the past. I am very down to Earth in the way I choose to love and just go about every day. I think truly this has created such a beautiful impact on not only my mental health but my life.



Comments

  1. I love the ideology you follow! I believe if you want something, take a leap of faith and go for it. Especially because it helps create new experiences and memories for the future you to use! :D I felt that pet peeve though! Especially since in high school the halls are only so big, and you have minutes to get to your next class. So, when they would disrupt that flow of traffic, oh it would make my blood boil. I agree with not doing anything that doesn’t result in happiness, or happiness in the long run. I struggle with anxiety and depression as well. So, I heavily relate to wanting to be happy and to live freely! Best of luck to you and your journey, it’s a process that I know, but you got this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is cool you strive to be better rather then giving up, and I hope you always continue to do so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome that you are willing to try something new and that if you want to do something you will do it. Keep on doing what makes you happy thats the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts